As temps hover in the 80’s, there’s no better time to enjoy all that Fall has to offer in the desert than now. We’ve curated a list of our favorite places to go this Fall. While we continue to take health measures in the county to stay safe, there is still a ton of outdoor activities to keep you and your loved ones busy.
? OUTDOOR DINING IN THE GREATER PALM SPRINGS AREA ?
Your Go To Weekend Breakfast Spot
Kings Highway | Palm Springs, CA
Undeniable Mexican Favorite
Las Casuelas | Palm Springs, CA
Fall Poolside Views
Chi Chi | Palm Springs, CA
You Have to Go for the Outdoor Patio
Eight4Nine | Palm Springs, CA
?? WHERE TO TAKE THE KIDS
Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
Palm Desert, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Cabazon Dinosaur Museum
Palm Springs, CA
?FALL-TIVITIES IN THE DESERT?
18 Holes at La Quinta resort & Club OR PGA West
La Quinta, CA
Air Museum Drive-In Theater
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Canyon Hike
Palm Springs, CA
Palm Desert, CA
Top 5 Things to do in Palm Springs with your Family
Now that school is out indefinitely, finding things to do is always a top priority. This is even more challenging in this unprecedented time with all major attractions and parks closed. If you are looking to escape the city and hunker down at home in a private vacation rental, Palm Springs might be the best destination yet. You can get plenty of sunshine and outdoor fun while still maintaining social distancing rules. Even better, all our vacation homes have private backyards and pools and enough space for the whole family. You know what that means? Vacation doesn’t have to stop when the kids go to bed (i.e. No more hiding under the covers watching Netflix at 8 p.m. with headphones)!
Come on down to Palm Springs and make some memories. Here are our top 5 things you can do while staying in Palm Springs this spring.
Go for a walk in the neighborhood.
Palm Springs is known for having some of the best architecture in the world. If you haven’t heard of modernism week, it is a full week of sight seeing that happens in Palm Springs where people come from all over to admire the amazing houses in the neighborhood. Plan your very own Modernism Week tour with the family and take a tour of all our amazing neighborhoods. Did you know we have 44 neighborhoods and districts in our city?
Head on over to our full walking guide to explore all the different neighborhoods and attributes by clicking here:
Bike Ride the CV Link
The newly opened CV link V Link is an award-winning pathway that allows pedestrians, bicyclists, and low-speed electric vehicles (including golf carts) on a dual pathway. Starting off of Vista Chino in Palm Springs, you and your family can cruise our bicycle friendly city and hop on the CV link to enjoy incredible views of the valley.
Take a hike
Greater Palm Springs has some of the best hiking in the world. From backcountry trails to easily accessible routes, all of them have something uniquely beautiful to offer. We found four of the best family- friendly hikes in our Oasis of natural beauty, all of which are easy treks and four miles or less.
Enjoy the stars and our dark sky ordinance
Grab a blanket and spread out in your private backyard to gaze at the stars. With minimal light pollution and our dark sky ordinance in Palm Springs, it’s easy to pick out the constellations.
Order In and Dine Al Fresco
Who says dining at home needs to boring. Order take out or to-go and dine outside in the cool evening air. Check out the list of local restaurants that are still open and providing curbside pick-up or delivery.
This is for informational purposes provide by McLean Company for long and short term owners.
New Information Added Today
- From the NARPM Action Center! CALL TO ACTION: Make Your Voice Heard on Phase 4 COVID Relief – Thank you for all that you are doing to advocate for property management issues. Your work is bearing results. But, there is more work to be done! Please take a moment today to contact your Senator and Representative by clicking on the link.
- Save Small Business Fund – The Save Small Business Fund is a grantmaking initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. See if you qualify today.
- Resources Available to Businesses in Need of Funding – one hour video presented by National Small Business Town Hall from Inc. & U.S. Chamber of Commerce, April 17, 2020National Small Business Town Hall – registration link to webinar presented by Inc. & U.S. Chamber of Commerce, April 24, 2020 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
- House prepares to vote on coronavirus aid package as soon as Wednesday – article from The Hill, April 19, 2020
Small Business Information
- PPP Loan – 6 Steps to make sure your COVID-19 Payroll Protection Loan is Forgiven – four minute video from Matthew Whitaker from gkhouses, What do you do once you have it? How do you make sure that 100% of it is forgiven? April 13, 2020
- Experts Discuss How 1099 Contractors Can Access Coronavirus Loans — one hour webinar presented by National Small Business Town Hall from Inc. & U.S. Chamber of Commerce, April 10, 2020
- IRS provides guidance under the CARES Act to taxpayers with net operating losses – press release with links to PDF guidance documents, April 9, 2020
- IRS extends more tax deadlines to cover individuals, trusts, estates corporations and others – press release from IRS, April 9, 2020
- Navigating the COVID-19 Pandemic in Single-Family Property Management – fifty minute video moderated by John Bradford of Pet Screening. This SFR Property Management Tele-Town Hall briefing brought together national-level resources to help the SFR property management industry navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. April 8, 2020
- Tax Provisions in the CARES Act – Video from NARPM – fifteen minute video, The NARPM Governmental Affairs team discusses some of the tax provisions in the CARES Act that may be of interest to property managers. April 7, 2020
- You Can Now Apply for the $350 Billion Paycheck Protection Program. Here’s What You Need to Know! – fifty-seven minute webinar from the Small Business Town Hall presented by Inc. and the U. S. Chamber of Commerce, April 3, 2020
- SBA Loan Conversation with Rick Sanborn from Seacoast Commerce Bank PART II – thirty minute video from GKHouses and the Property Management Mastermind Show, April 3, 2020
- Resources for Small Business in the Stimulus Package – Video from NARPM – fifteen minute video, Join Monica Gilroy, Atty at Law, of The Gilroy Firm, and NARPM Governmental Affairs Director, Tyler Craddock for a concise overview of resources available in the stimulus package to small businesses.
- CARES Act: What Small Businesses Need to Know – article from U. S. Chamber of Commerce, updated March 31, 2020
- Committee Releases Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About the CARES Act – press release from U. S. House Committee on Financial Services, April 1, 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers effective April 1, 2020 – Answers to 59 Questions from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Employment Issues & Risks Presentation – Not sure what to do with employees? Here is a twenty minute session from the law firm NARPM uses, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, which was developed to help their clients.
- Fannie Mae Loan Lookup – Know Your Options by Checking Here FirstI’ll
- FreddieMac Loan Lookup Tool
- Guide to CoronaVirus Mortgage Relief Options – blog post from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, March 31, 2020
- How the Treasury Department is Taking Action – from U.S. Department of the Treasury; includes PDF applications for SBA Loans for borrowers
- How to Get an SBA Coronavirus Emergency Payroll Protection Loan – article from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- SBA Loan Conversation with Rick Sanborn from Seacoast Commerce Bank – thirty-eight minute video from GKHouses and the Property Management Mastermind Show, March 27, 2020
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – from the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Loan Information – from the U.S. Small Business Administration
Ongoing Updates – Tools, Tips, Interviews, & Surveys Updated Regularly
- Court Closures & Evictions – webpage updated daily by Florida attorney, Harry Heist of Heist, Weisse & Wolk, P.C.
- Heist, Weisse & Wolk, P.A.’s Videos – EvictTV videos updated daily by Florida attorney, Harry Heist of Heist, Weisse & Wolk, P.C.
- COVID-19 Mastermind Series updated daily – updates from Brad Larsen of RentWerx and the Property Management Mastermind Show
- National Small Business Town Hall – registration link, updated every Friday. Information and guidance from the government is in constant flux. Tune in each Friday at noon as Inc. and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce provide answers to the newly emerging questions around the Stimulus Bill, to give you the essentials for business survival in the age of COVID-19.
- Master Investors Tribe Monday Morning Positive Tribe Call – Facebook group videos from Darren Hoefgen and Kevin Dairaghi
- Survey – How Property Managers are Responding to COVID-19 – AppFolio Survey in action; Results posting weekly – see Part I Survey Results on their blog
Shared Education – PDFs, Blog Posts, Articles & Handbooks shared by NARPM Members
- Property Management in the Time of Coronavirus: Weekly Headlines & Insights – 4/11/20 – blog post from Buildium, April 11, 2020
- COVID-19 State Assistance Guide – from the National Landlord Association, April 1, 2020
- Property management in the time of coronavirus: Weekly headlines & insights – blog post from Buildium, April 4, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY LOANS Small Business Guide and Checklist – pdf download from the U. S. Chamber of Commerce, April 1, 2020
- Special Report on Coronavirus and Small Business – a statistical study from MetLife & U. S. Chamber of Commerce, April 3, 2020
- Inman’s State-By-State Guide to Evictions, Rent and Foreclosures – nineteen page PDF, April 1, 2020
- Headlines & Insights for Property Managers – blog post from Buildium, March 28, 2020No problem. I think I found them all.
- Top Financial Resources to Support Your Residents – blog post from AppFolio, LinkedIn post shared by Michael Stone, March 26, 2020
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – Paid Leave Synopsis – pdf from NeoSystems, March 25, 2020
- Employment Issues & Risks Presentation – Not sure what to do with employees? Here is a twenty minute session from the law firm NARPM uses, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, which was developed to help their clients.
- Up-to-date legal and business analysis in the midst of an evolving global event from NARPM law firm, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Property Management Handbook for Successful Remote Teams – downloadable handbook in exchange for your contact information from RentBridge
- How Property Managers are Handling Maintenance in the Age of COVID – blog post from PropertyMeld
- Coronavirus: The Landlord Guide to Outbreak Control Efforts – blog post from Rentec Direct, March 11, 2020
- Optimize Your Document Workflow When Working Remotely – google doc from BlueInk
- Overview of Self-Showings from NARPM Affiliate of the Year – video and owner kit from Tenant Turner (owner kit download in exchange for contact information)
Leave your jackets at home and head to Palm Springs! From a golf tournament to a film festival and so many more outdoor events, winter in the desert is like no other place on earth. Take a tour of modern homes or hop on your bike and ride in the Tour de Palm Springs. There’s something truly special about visiting Palm Springs during January and February. Check out these upcoming events you don’t want to miss.
31st Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival
January 2 – 13
Palm Springs Convention Center
Known as one of the largest film festivals in North America, The Palm Springs International Film Festival welcomes over 135,000 attendees each year. The ever-changing lineup of new and celebrated international features and documentaries draws the A listed talent. Produced by the Palm Springs International Film Society, the Festival offers 12 days of events and film screenings featuring over 200 films. The festival closes out with Best of the Fest screenings taking place Monday, January 13.
See you at the movies!
Sunday Polo at Eldorado Polo Club
January 5 – March 22
El Dorado Polo Club
Every Sunday between 12 pm and 2 pm, The Eldorado Clubhouse opens for just $10 per seat offering a full-service menu and bar while you watch the polo matches from the comfort of your table. Seating is available for parties from 2 to 300.
Call ahead for reservations at 760-831-POLO.
If tailgating is more your thing, stay casual and pull up sidelines for just $10. Bring your whole crew, some lawn-chairs, a picnic, and set up your own perfect polo event.
The American Express
January 15 – 19
PGA WEST and La Quinta Country Club
Four days of world-class golf disembark in La Quinta for the annual American Express tournament, a favorite stop on the PGA Tour. Formerly known as the Desert Classic and the Career Builder Challenge, the event now carries the name of it’s new title sponsor and will unfold at The Stadium and Nicklaus Tournament courses at PGA WEST and La Quinta Country Club.
This event is more than just sideline spectating. With on-site food and drink experiences, this year Stevie Nicks and Luke Bryan will have live concerts on the driving range after the final round.
Don’t miss this golf experience.
22nd Annual Tour de Palm Springs
February 7 & 8
Downtown Palm Springs
Thousands of riders will be riding for a good cause during the 22nd Annual Tour de Palm Springs. This event started in 1999 and appeals to both bike enthusiasts and casual riders alike. Ranging from 10 miles to 100 miles long, the Tour de Palm Springs is a family-friendly and a fun-filled day for riders and spectators. The ride starts and finishes on North Palm Canyon Drive in Palm Springs.
Interested in riding?
Modernism Week has become one of Palm Springs most iconic events bringing thousands of midcentury modern enthusiasts to town. 11-days filled with architecture, art, fashion and culture. Events include the Modernism Show & Sale, tours of iconic homes, architectural walking, biking and double-decker bus tours, a world class lecture and film series, tours of the historic Annenburg Estate at Sunnylands, a Palm Springs Walk of Stars dedication for architect Richard Harrison, vintage fashion, classic cars, garden tours, a vintage travel trailer exhibition.
Tickets are on sale now.
With its rich history, unique nightlife, boutique shops and hotels, and a culinary scene that rivals any major city, it’s no wonder that Palm Springs has continued to skyrocket as one of the top weekend getaway spots in the country. Throw in the fact that Palm Springs sees over 300 days of sun per year and it’s official – the hottest spot for a Girl’s Getaway Weekend is Palm Springs, California!
Any good girl’s weekend includes at least the following 3 activities: a morning of brunch and shopping, an afternoon at the spa, and a night out. Here are our top places to visit and a few insider tips to help you craft a Palm Springs weekend that you and your girls will never forget.
A Morning of Brunch & Shopping
Wilma & Frieda’s
With 2 locations in the valley (the flagship store in Palm Desert and the “big brother” location in Palm Springs), there’s always a Wilma and Frieda’s open for an incredible breakfast, lunch or dinner. We’re especially fond of Kim’s Banana Caramel French Toast and the Short Ribs Eggs Benedict. Add a mimosa or Bloody Mary and you have the perfect brunch on your hand.
The Shops at Thirteen Forty-Five
The Shops at Thirteen Forty-Five boast an eclectic mix of Palm Springs finds, cactus themed décor and mid-century modern furnishing for your home.
The Fine Art of Design
Owner Nicolas Delgado has curated a treasure trove of color coded, vintage garments, accessories and hat boxes galore. If you’re looking for a statement piece for an upcoming soirée, The Fine Art of Design is a must-visit.
Insider tip – the stores hours change with the season so make sure you call ahead before you visit.
The Gardens on El Paseo
Looking for something upscale? The Gardens on El Paseo are just 15 minutes South of Palm Springs and boast a Saks 5th Avenue, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade and more. Get lost wandering in the serene gardens and shop until you drop with the hefty list of designer brands that occupy this shopping center.
An Afternoon at the Spa
Palm Springs Spa Massage
A family owned establishment since 1999, Palm Springs Spa Massage offers specialty treatments and group pricing. Indulge in a Desert Rain Drop Massage or a package deal that’s full of relaxing moments.
Insider tip – The bride or birthday girl receives a complimentary massage with a group booking. Treat the lady of the day to a free massage!
Believers in clean beauty, environmental mindfulness and locally sourced ingredients, Grounded Bodyworks is your go-to place for a thoughtful and unique experience. They feature a lash and browbar, skin studio, spa services and a marketplace to browse. The therapists and technicians at Grounded Bodyworks are empaths who strive to create a healing space for each guest.
Insider tip – Grounded Bodyworks accepts walk-ins but reservations are highly recommended.
A Night Out
Palm Springs Art Museum and Persimmon Bistro
Are you wanting to add a bit of culture to your trip? Spend an afternoon at the Palm Springs Art Museum, perusing modern and contemporary art, architecture and more. Be sure to stop by the Persimmon Bistro before you hit the town. Persimmon Bistro serves rustic, Mediterranean influenced cuisine with a twist in a unique café on the lower level of the museum. It’s the perfect spot to refuel before a night out with the girls.
Azucar at La Serna Villas
Azucar, located in La Serena Villas, is dedicated to excellence. They serve modern contemporary cuisine with an emphasis and focus on flavor utilizing high quality and local ingredients. Azucar also features the perfect slice of Palm Springs heaven in the form of a rooftop bar call Sugar High. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers at sunset with the majestic San Jacinto mountains as the
If you want to escape the crowds on Palm Canyon Drive, RetroRoom Lounge is just the place. They offer karaoke 7 nights a week with different hosts, often featuring Palm Spring’s hottest Drag Queens. With happy hour pricing every day until 7:00 PM, this is the perfect spot for a bachelorette party or girl’s getaway.
Girls Weekend Vacation Rentals
For the ultimate bonding experience, rent a beautiful vacation home in Palm Springs and enjoy the luxury of a private pool and high end amenities. For the perfect vacation rental, check our listings or call 844.325.5944 for help selecting the perfect palm springs weekend home for your girlfriend getaway. (844) 325-5944
June is undoubtedly the busiest month for wedding ceremonies to occur. Although we know that summer in the Coachella Valley can get pretty steamy, and if you’re looking for a quieter and even cooler time to say, ‘I do,’ head to one of our stunning Palm Springs villas this winter season. Did you know that McLean Company offers gorgeous villas for lavish ceremonies? That’s right, so if you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, with an amazing desert backdrop, you’ll love taking on the adventure of a wedding destination to California’s Coachella Valley.
Get the Lowdown on the Locale
When you think of Coachella Valley, you might think of fun music festivals and lots of dancing. Well, you’re sure to dance the night away at your reception when you embark on a top destination wedding to Palm Springs. Our lovely desert communities make for an unforgettable trip to California that you might not find anywhere else. Stunning local flora and fauna will help create the perfect bouquet or boutonniere for your bridal party. You’re in luck as well, with incredible vistas as your backdrop, whether it’s at a rental location or somewhere within the valley, your photographer is sure to produce jaw-dropping imagery for you to cherish and remember forever.
Finding the Right Venue
It might be hard to decide with a handful of beautiful venues to choose from; our repertoire boasts three stunning properties that also filter as event space for your ceremony or party. Colony 29 is one of our larger group venues, with six separate buildings for housing you’ll love the fantastic private hillside home retreat. With a European style, Colony 29, is reminiscent of a village rather than a simple rental property. Situated right on the hillside with stunning rock walkways, swimming pools, and beautiful patios that feature native plant scapes. You’ll find this venue is a charming place for wedded winter bliss.
If you think you might need more space or want to host your wedding right on the grounds of your Palm Springs villas, take a look at our beautiful Polo Villas. These 11 rental properties can be booked as one, whole grouping or separate, individual bookings. These homes feature a modern and contemporary estate community. Plus, they highlight sharp lines and stunning mid-century architecture that makes Palm Springs famous. If you opt for one of these Palm Springs villas. They have enough room for a small cocktail party, such as a grooms dinner or an intimate backyard wedding ceremony. Plus, If you choose the entire package, you’ll have a lot more room to expand.
For a magical time, step right into Coachella Canyons for your big day! Walls of steep canyon rock will keep privacy at the top of your list. While also allowing you to experience the lovely desert paradise that awaits for your event. Whether you choose a smaller rental and opt for this opulent venue. You are sure to find the beauty of Palm Springs here the Coachella Valley. Nature takes hold within this site to bring you a stunning, multi-level setting that will encompass a ceremony and reception from the beginning of the day to end of the party. And if you love Coachella Canyons for your wedding, you can book for other private parties, corporate events and more!
Palm Springs Villas for your Wedding
Whether it’s a small elopement or grand festive event, we’ve got an extensive selection of all the fantastic Palm Springs villas you could ever dream of, for your big day. When you book your stay with McLean Company, we’ll not only ensure you have a cozy retreat this winter, but we’ll bring the venue right to your rentals’ backyard! Whether you opt for a large group villa or small condo just for two, you’ll find what you’re looking for when you pick Coachella Valley as your winter wedding location.
February is here and love is in the air this season! While it might still be winter in many spots throughout the country. California a dream vacation destination this time of the year, especially during the month of love. McLean Company Rentals offer wonderful Luxury Villas in Palm Springs, California, for your next romantic getaway. Surprise your sweetheart with a trip worthy of enchantment as you reconnect during the season of love.
With the sun shining bright and the temperatures rising, get out and experience what a romantic winter retreat can do for you and your loved one. Let the desert bring out something new for your relationship. We’ve added a few fun ideas to enjoy while spending your vacation days in the sunshine.
Keep it Low key
Nothing is better than staying in after a day out on the town. Many of our villa’s offer fantastic amenities that will allow you and your loved one to have an amazing night in. It’s okay if you decide to stay indoors. We know that sometimes all you need is to relax and let everyday stresses melt away. Take a dip in one of our rental pools or hot tubs, rent a movie to watch after the sun goes down, or enjoy a nice homemade meal together. Whatever you choose to do while staying close to your villa, rekindle your romance with one another.
Wine and Dine Palm Springs Style
There are plenty of places to eat while visiting Palm Springs. This desert city, (known for hosting a slew of celebrities) means the dining options will delight any palate. If lavish food is in your name, get dolled up and head to one of the many upscale restaurants in the city. You’ll want to scoop up some pastries and pasta while on date night with your honey.
Restaurants to try: Pinzimini, Le Vallauris Restaurant, and Miro’s Restaurant.
Adventure in the Desert
When it’s nice and sunny outside, you should take some time to explore the surrounding Palm Springs area. The Palm Spring Aerial Tramway or a Private Hot Air Balloon Ride are perfect ways to explore the sights with your sweetie by your side. Both of these options will take you high above the sky for an unbelievable view. We highly recommend seeing the Coachella Valley as the sun begins to transform from day to night. Whether it’s from the sky or by land, you’ll get to experience California like never before.
There is no better time than right now to head out on a couples retreat with your special someone. Whether you’re visiting for a special occasion, celebrating your anniversary, or vacationing just for fun, we know you’ll have a blast revitalizing your romance in Palm Springs. Start planning your vacation to Palm Springs and book your stay with McLean Company Rentals for your next romantic getaway.
Weekends are all about the best place to brunch with family or friends on a Saturday or Sunday morning. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite brunch places in Palm Springs and surrounding cities to enjoy Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Eggs Benedict and so much more…
Sunday brunch from 8am – 2:30pm
Brunch with a backdrop! Spencer’s Restaurant is hidden at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, providing an enchanting ambiance with two exceptional patios. The Sunday brunch menu caters to everyone and can be enjoyed via the standard menu or as part of a three-course prix fixe menu. Try one of their many varieties of Eggs Benedict, which are also all available gluten free.
We recommend: One of the house specialties, like the Maine Lobster Omelette or Banana Stuffed French Toast.
Sunday brunch 11am and 12:30pm
Just when you thought it was safe to Brunch… Oscar’s introduces the Bitchiest Brunch in Palm Springs. With the most fab Queens in Palm Springs serving bottomless mimosas and endless attitude, this Sunday brunch becomes a fun and entertaining experience. Chef Arturo’s Stuffed French Toast is to die for, and the Smoked Salmon Benedict will have you asking for more.
We recommend: Call in advance for reservations or get your tickets online here.
Sunday brunch from 11:30am – 2pm
For a phenomenal outdoor Sunday Brunch, with your choice of champagne or wine, you’ll love Le Vallauris. Tucked just behind downtown Palm Springs in a historic property originally built as a private residence in 1927, awaits a gorgeous tree-canopied intimate patio with a French cuisine presented to your table-side on an easel. As the French say, “C’est un delice”!
We recommend: Make reservations for patio seating, one week in advance. You’ll thank us later!
Las Casuelas Nuevas
Sunday brunch from 10am – 2pm
Weekly Champagne Brunch Buffet
Featuring a strolling mariachi as you choose from a fresh array of traditional Mexican specialties including Enchiladas, Chiles Rellenos, and Fajitas. Enjoy brunch staples such as made to order omelet’s and waffles, fresh fruit, salad and vegetables, and a complete dessert selection. The beautiful display of endless food invites you to keep coming back.
We recommend: Come with an empty stomach. This brunch buffet is huge.
Big Rock Pub
Saturday & Sunday brunch from 10am – 2pm
No need to wait until Sunday for this champagne brunch, it’s rockin’ on Saturday too! Enjoy live music on stage as you sip endless mimosas. That’s right, they’ll keep pouring as long as you are sitting there. The live music takes place from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm and you are more than welcomed to dance. Chef Tony’s creative gastro pub brunch menu is sure to make your eyes and stomach happy, but if you are already a fan of their regular menu, that is also available.
We recommend: The Eggs on Avocado Toast is amazing but if you are looking for some sizzle, try the Chorizo Verde Hash!
It may be winter, but The Greater Palm Springs area’s weather forecast is sunny with scattered fun! From celebrity sporting events to buzz-worthy fashion shows and art festivals; the desert is alive with exciting activities this season!
Put the pedal to the metal for a good cause! Participate with thousands of others in this annual event that has both bike enthusiasts and casual riders pedaling through the beautiful Coachella Valley to raise funds for local charities. If you’re not up for cycling, there’s a walking option or you can simply experience the event as a spectator. Bring the whole family to enjoy all the excitement of the Tour de Palm Springs, featuring entertainment by various bands, a raffle and food vendors for your brood to enjoy.
Madly in love with Mod? This year’s Modernism Week festival kicks off Valentine’s Day – perfect for a Palm Springs getaway with your sweetheart or favorite pals. Begin the day with a tour such as the Heart of the City tour or chic it up and head over to Modernism Week’s featured home, Green Gables, for a poolside fashion show. There are tons of events to enjoy with your mod squad, including a Desert X return this year! You won’t want to miss this iconic festival.
Enjoy the desert in full bloom while attending the BNP Paribas Open. A true Tennis Paradise, enjoy world-class dining at the Indian Well Tennis Gardens after watching renowned tennis players compete amid a breathtaking desert landscape backdrop. Stay and enjoy two amazing tennis-filled weeks at the tournament or visit for a day or two to catch all the excitement of the prestigious sporting event.
Lights, camera, action! Come find out why Fashion Week El Paseo is hailed as the west coast’s largest fashion show while celebrating style, innovation, and trends at the height of the season in the desert. Gather your fashion-forward friends for dazzling cocktail receptions, runway shows by iconic and emerging designers, and inspiring designer meet and greets. The week-long event is sure to stir the imagination and leave you feeling absolutely glam among models and designers.