Hi! How’s your week going? Don’t know about you, but we have our new year positivity antennas vehemently circling for anything happy, prosperous & peaceful…Do you feel the same? Anyway, here’s a few things we’ve been digging lately…
1. Machete is always on point with their heirloom-quality jewelry and accessories that also function as go-to, everyday staples. We are so digging everything catty lately and these Suzy Sunnies in Tortoise Checker keep us right in line. There’s nothing better than throwing on shades and immediately glowing up sans makeup or care.
2. For many of you, it’s the depths of real, cold, blustery winter – which means dry, parched skin and deep thoughts about what day it was when you last saw the sun. Our trick? Combat the winters blues with a little bronzer and some freckle paint from Saltyface – our favorite sustainable summer in a bottle brand. We promise you will feel just a little extra pep in your most-fabulous step.
3. Tooting our own horn a little bit here, but we are SO excited about all of the amazing new homes we have added to our portfolio here at Poppy. Check out one of our newest members of the family: Pink Mirage. It’s the ultimate in grammable, sophisticated luxury and may just be the ultimate cure to seasonal affective disorder. Doctors orders – book stat. (jk about the doctors orders…)
4. Looking for a new(ish) place to wine and dine the clan in town? Next stop Porta Via Bar & Bistro in Palm Desert. A neighborhood restaurant with a world class feel, chic decor and El Paseo central for pre and post lunch, brunch or dinner shopping.
5. #Locallove Del Rey at The Villa Royale is the off-the-beaten-path, dark, small & moody tapas bar & restaurant that you’ve been looking for. Perfect for after dinner nightcap and the local restaurant crews tend to come here after their shifts so you know it’s good…
6. Dry January might mean you’re thinking about your first drink in February. If that’s the case – get prepared and keep it classy with this classic Martini Shaker from Godinger. A $25 investment to raise the stakes in your home cocktail bar game.
7. Winter, spring, summer fall – every single day we are loving Supergoop! Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++. We love it because it’s reasonably-priced and packed with everything we need to stop worrying about protecting our skin. A win win.
8. Just a Slim Aarons photograph to inspire your next Palm Springs poolside party. Dress the part and invite your best friends over for some hot fun in the summertime. It’s how we do it in Palm Springs. Get inspired with this book.
9. We’re obsessed with these Alma clogs and vow to never take them off. 10 colors, not too high, thank you Free People.
10. Coachella 2023 is fast approaching (April 14-16 and April 21-23) and with Frank Ocean as the headliner it’s should be pretty epic. Get on the waitlist for passes here and find the perfect place to stay here. You’ll thank us later for reminding you early.
That’s all for now…